Tuesday, November 17, 2015

6 Things I'm Thankful For (Post 3)

13. AC, But Mainly Heating
I am very thankful for my AC when it is hot outside, but more than anything I am thankful for my heater anytime it is below 70 degrees. I can't stand to be cold AT ALL! Last week my heat wasn't working for some reason, and it was 62 degrees for several days. I was about to lose it. Luckily, there was nothing majorly wrong with the system, and it was fixed very quickly. Now I can enjoy my lovely 78 degree home. Yes, I know many of you think I'm crazy for keeping it that high, but seriously being cold is absolutely miserable to me! Thank you heater!!

14. Understanding
Having people in my life that understand me and accept me is one of the most important things to me. So for those of you who have been able to do that, thank you. I know it's not easy for everyone to do, and that's ok. I'm not trying to please everyone, but I really love the people who love me.

15. Commitment
Being loyal is another important thing to me. If you are in a relationship with someone (not just intimate one, friends and other relationships as well) and they are not loyal to you then GET OUT! Being around people who keep their commitments and don't make promises they can't keep is one thing that makes healthy relationships. I understand there are always exceptions to backing out of something you committed to, but those people in my life who try to always do as they say mean a lot to me. Thank you for being those people.


16. Warm Weather
Ok, ok, ok I know many of you love this cold, snowy weather that is coming upon on us, but I HATE IT! Like I said above, being cold is like the worst thing ever for me. Sumer and Spring I miss you terribly. I know you will be here someday soon, but while you are gone remember you are always in my thoughts. I miss your sunshine, warm rays, and pretty flowers. I look forward to the days that we are together again.





17. Giving
It is officially the time of giving, and we all need to remember that. I'm thankful for giving because just seeing the smile and the effects it has on people makes me a happier person. By being able to help someone out it doesn't just benefit them it benefits us all. I know for me seeing the happiness in someone else is a wonderful gift in return. That gift is what I'm thankful for.

18. Hugs
So those who know me know I'm not the biggest hugger (read my blog post about being an introvert). But I really do love hugs. Yes, I know that doesn't really make sense. What I mean is I may not always hug back and I may not always want your hug, but those moments that the people I love ignore my wants and hug me anyway are some of the best. I want those people, who I sometimes tend to hurt unintentionally through my actions of not hugging, to know I am thankful for those hugs anyway. Those hugs are the best hugs and they show me that you don't care if I want it, you know it's what I need. And I promise I'll try to become a better hugger for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment